35% Energy Saving Sevro Variable Speed Drive Inverter Screw Air Compressor 15kw, 20HP
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-4,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: APM-20A
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Structure Type: Closed Type
- Type: Twin-Screw Compressor
- Pressure: 7-12bar
- Electricity: 380V/3pH/50Hz
- Cooling Model: Air Cooling
- Trademark: AirHorse
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Power Source: Electric Motor
- Installation Type: Stationary Type
- Free Air Delivery: 1.9-2.5m3/Min
- Motor Power: 15kw,20HP
- Compression Stage: Single Stage
- Certificate: ISO, Ce, ASME
- Specification: 1100*850*1160mm
- HS Code: 8414804090
35% energy saving sevro variable speed drive inverter screw air compressor 15kw,20hp
Our products are widely used in power generation, semiconductor, shipbuilding, oil field, rubber, food, pharmacy, package, electronic, communication, cement, glasses, chemical, textile, papermaking, gas, and oil refining, etc.
How much energy can we save?
The comparison between servo inverter compressor , inverter compressor and screw air compressor without inverter .
A 90kw, Energy Efficiency (0.8Mpa international specific power is 7.3, 0.7MPA The motor energy efficiency remains unchanged, the specific power is 6.8) ( Max pressure is 0.8Mpa, unloading pressure 0.7Mpa) air-cooled compressor
Customer's actual air consumption: (Assumption) input power 90KW ÷7.3KW/M3×70%=8.63Nm3
AirHorse servo inverter screw air compressor: According to the actual displacement demand, Constant pressure 0.70Mpa,
Required power = displacement 8.63Nm3*specific power 6.8KW/M3=58.68KW
Normal inverter compressor: The average actual input power per minute: (Load power: 90KW×70%=63kw)+(unloading power:90KW×30%*0.45=12.1KW)=75.1KW
screw air compressor without inverter : The average actual input power per minute((Power 90KW* Service Factorr: 1.1 =99KW)
Compare inverter compressor, the servo inverter compressor saving more energy power:
The servo inverter compressor is 20% higher effectiveness than Inverter compressor.
Compare screw air compressor without inverter, the servo inverter compressor saving more energy power:
99KW -58.68KW = 40.3KW
The servo inverter compressor is 40% higher effectiveness than screw air compressor without inverter
If each machine is working 14 hours a day, working 240 days a year, energy power cost USD 0.19 /degree
Compare screw compressor without inverter, the servo inverter compressor saving energy power cost:
40.3*14*240*USD 0.19= USD 25727.00
Compare inverter compressor, the servo inverter compressor saving energy power cost:
1. Small, fast action quick response, large overload capacity, wide speed range
2. The low-speed torque, low volatility, stable operation
3. Low noise, high efficiency
4.The rear end of the encoder feedback (optional) constitute a DC servo etc.
5. swing range, frequency adjustable
6. The angle of Induction motor is 3.6°1.8, the servo motor is highly Control accuracy, the angle is 0.036°, To achieve a closed-loop control of position, velocity and torque; To overcome the problem of out of step of Induction motor.
7. different performance
The induction motor is Open-loop control, the highly Start Frequency or overload, it easy to Lost step or Stall, when stop, the high speed will be Overshoot phenomenon. Therefore, in order to ensure its control accuracy, Should handle the acceleration and deceleration problem.
The servo motor is Closed-loop control, The driver sampling directly to feedback signal of Motor encoder, Internal structure Position loop and Speed loop, It does not appear Lost step or Overshoot, There is more reliable control performance
8. The speed in response is different
It need 200 to 400 ms of Induction motor to accelerate from standstill to working speed. But for servo motor, it only takes several ms to accelerate speed to 3000 rpm , It can be used to control applications that require fast start-stop.
9 : comfort: heat and noise significantly reduced.
Simple point that is: The induction motor, it will running for a while because of its own inertia after cut the power. But servo motors are stop quickly, start quickly, fast response
|TCEHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE DIRECT DRIVEN SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR|
|Free air deliver /Discharge pressure (m3/min /Mpa)||2.3/0.8|
|Drive method||Direct drive|
|Dimension: length/ width/ height|
Guangzhou AirHorse Compressor Co., Ltd.
• Professional manufacturer of air compressor system equipment
• Main products include Screw Air Compressor & Piston Air Compressor
• Cutting-edge technology & leading techniques: original German air end with SKF bearing, Siemens/ABB electricity system and spare parts of other world-famous brands. To ensure reliability, high performance, low noise and long life span
|Tel||+86 (020) 38090459|
|Fax||+86 (020) 38090400|
|Add||Office: Room 202, Yanqiao Building, No.89 Yanling Road, Guangzhou Guangdong, China|
Factory: AirHorse Industrial Park, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
• Any questions or requests before, during or after sales, we would like to help you any time and will find you the best solution in 24 hours.
• Warranty: One year for the whole machine Genuine spare parts will be provided with best price.
• Over board engineer service is available.
Special Customized Service
1) Full OEM
• Quantity: at least 5 pcs
• In this plan, we will do all the changes (Color, name plate and logo) as your need, and will not charge extra fee.
2) Half OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Under this program, we can make the necessary alteration (name plate and logo) but we will charge some extra fee for the name plate, as the name plate factory has the MOQ.
3) Logo OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Only the logo will be changed to yours, and no extra fee will be charged.
Overseas Engineer Service
• We are available to send our engineer for aboard service. Only need you to arrange the accommodation, transportation and translator. Extra cost for each will be discussed based on local price level.
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
Q2: What the exactly address of your factory?
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
Q5: What about product package?
Q6: What about the voltage of products?
Q7: Which payment term can you accept?
Q8: How long will you take to arrange production?
Q9: Can you accept OEM orders?
Q10: Which trade term can you accept?